Thursday, May 8, 2008

wisdom

8th May, 2008

Today little M & I went visiting with some super gorgeous mama's & their (not so little anymore) babes. These women are wonderful. Inspiring, supportive & so honest. I gain so much from their company & their wisdom. Thanks girls ~ JoT, Nic, Leanne & Erica x

Then this afternoon another wonderful woman ~ my super MIL come to care for the little one while I worked on a shoot from last weekend. Here are a couple of pics....





I'm really struggling to prepare for this market stall...... How do you choose your 5 best pics? How do you make sure those pics all work well together? 
Help, I really need help...... The market is one month from today! 

1 comment:

Raine said...

Well my beautiful daughter, you have now chosen & framed the photos for your market stall. After much agonising your decision has been made & I know it will be a wonderful day for you. All the photos are beautiful but this totally biased nanna thinks there should only be photos of little M. May it not only be fun but also prosperous for you.