Monday, May 5, 2008

procrastination I think.....

5th May, 2008

I'm such a funny little thing.....

Been quite busy lately, I feel out of tune with the seasons.  I think we need to have a long walk through the Autumn leaves some time this week. Maybe we'll head up to Arthurs....

Lot's of shoots which is fabulous & so very much fun. I've had really productive proofing sessions too. I'm learning to procrastinate less. Time spent planning little M's 2nd birthday celebrations & also making gifts for his & other celebrations approaching. Fun time with friends new & old. Working in the garden ~ digging, planting, mulching, playing.
But the weight lays on an approaching market stall I've committed to. Which photo's to use, how to display them, new fliers to design & a good printer to source. Frames, canopy, album, outfit. I'm quite overwhelmed really. I still need to work on the procrastination I think.....
 

No comments: