Thursday, March 27, 2008

happy & healthy

26th March, 2008  

Miles has had chiropractic care since he was a wee bub. I think he was about 3 months old when we first started taking him. It's been at least monthly since then & we see dramatic changes in his health & behavior after an adjustment. 
Upon the recommendation of a trusted friend we began to see a different chiro about 5 months ago. It was the best move we could have made. Shady is a mountain of information. We go to him for chiropractic care & receive an avalanche of alternative health advice. We are supported in the decisions we make regarding Milo's health, diet & immunity but more than that. Shady loads us up with tools to further support our current practices. He can tell me what my child's behavior has been like according to the misalignment of his skeletal system. Then he can correct it & give me back my happy, healthy boy. I love it. Miles loves it too. 
Today we had our monthly adjustment. His usual spot of C1 was out again. He also had a slight temp. Then we went to Birdrock Beach to check out a location for a shoot I'm doing next week.
As usual we were unprepared for a swim but had one anyway. Little M was butt naked except for his hat within 10 mins of being there. We had a lovely time, then he climbed every one of those stairs back up the cliff to the car. What a champion.


'take my t'shirt off ~ nowwwww'





No comments: