Friday, March 21, 2008

a gem

March 21st, 2008

The new georgie pie website is really close to completion. Just a few more tweaks here and there before it goes 'live'. It's such a time consuming process. My wonderful MIL came around yesterday to watch little M while I was at a shoot in the morning. She ended up staying & playing with him for the whole day... 10 hours she was here. They had a blast but I think he wore her out. In the afternoon I managed to proof 80% of the session & do some more website work. Thanks Heath, you're a gem.

The families I meet with Georgie Pie are just amazing. This one was no exception. A gorgeous mama. So calm. Her big boy is 2 years old & her gorgeous babe only 4 months. She had a wonderful water birth at home. We had a lovely time sharing stories....


The rest of the time I spent chasing.....



This gorgeous little thing was a friend who came along for a play in the gardens. Check out the baby blues on this one.


My sweet P is home for 4 days. Hooray for easter. We have some fun days planned. I'll post next week x.

No comments: