Thursday, February 14, 2008

Waking up.....

My baby is 2 days off 20 months old!
I seem to have small pockets of time now where I am baby free & my thoughts are drifting back to opportunities for self expression. At the forefront of my mind is unfinished, actually unstarted, pieces of art & joy that even with the very best of intentions have never found a way out of my mind. The first of these is a record of my boys life & of our family's most precious moments. I have, at times, been great at jotting down dates ~ stories ~ moments & at photographing them too. At other times, I've been less so. So this 'blog' is in fact to be a life journal, compiled in memory not time, at least until now. So an exciting journey ahead ~ finding, reading, remembering & matching as I piece together the last 20 months & beyond.......

No comments: