Sunday, May 25, 2014

Shower Buddies

17th March, 2014

"Shower buddies"
That's what the message said.
I can't even remember where I was. It was a Monday night. The boys were with my Sweet P.
And this message came through....


"Shower buddies"

.....
"They were very, very, very happy that night" he says to me tonight when I quiz him.
"What do you mean?"
"They were giggling and connecting and being so beautiful in the water together. As brothers".


I love these two. So very much. 
I love these four. 

I am so blessed and bewildered to have them all in my life. May every Woman know such love as I. 


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice blog, keep posting :)

Also make sure to check bitcoin generator

Sewa mobil di bali said...

Nice blog

Nusa dua restaurant said...

i like this blog

Nusa dua restaurant said...

i like this blog

Jasa seo bali said...

Numpang lapak gan

Bali Transportation Service said...

thank you

Gail said...

Many people do not experience this.

You are very blessed.

Jules said...

Thank you Gail. The EXACT words I needed to read on this crazy, rainy, noisy morning. Bless you x

Daily Life of A Caffiene Addict said...

Very cute!